Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2nd Response Prompt

Is Troy a good father? Why?

8 comments:

  1. I dont think troy is a good father because he doesnt want his son to do the things that he think will make his life successful. Troy wants to control Cory's future and tell him what to do for the rest of his life. Troy also gets mad when his older son ask for money to borrow, and if your a father why make a big argument about your son asking you for money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that Troy is a good father. All he want to do is protect his son from the things that he went through. Troy dont want his son to get hurt in something that he love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Troy can be a good father because he want his son to do better then what he is.But he's not always good because he think they would use his son in football but thats not the case.Troy dosnt listen to his wife or even his child...He can be when he want to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont think troy is a good dad because he doesnt motivate his kids to do what they want to do in life. He's too demanding and controling and every child should be able to control thier own destiny. However, thier is a plus becuase troy is only trying to motivate his son to not make the same mistakes he did in life.

    -makiya g.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think that Troy was a good father becuase he did not support his children and he really did encourage them to do the things that they want. He didn't let them grasp the idea that they can do anything that they wanted to do even though the world was against them. He also really didn't give his son the proper training to become a man. However his son really didn't want to get a job that his father offered him. So him and his son both are stubborn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DARREN}TROY IS A IS AN OLD STUBBORN PERSON WHO I THINK LETS HIS SON HAVES HIS WAY.HE DOESNT SUPPORT HIS SON ON ANY THING HE DOES.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that Troy is a good father,because he want's his son's to be better then he was when he was their age, but at the same time he has to understand that his children are going to do what they feel is right for them regardless of how he feels about the situation

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think Troy was good father at all.He was a very cruel person,in my opinion.He didn't support Cory with the whole football thing and he was a little too pushy.I think he may have meant well,but it went by it in the wrong way.

    -Dayshawn Simms

    ReplyDelete