Friday, May 1, 2009

4th Response Prompt

What was your favorite part of the play? Why?

4 comments:

  1. MY favorite part of the play is when Cory came home from football practice and troy was mad at him because he left before doing his chores. Its my favorite part because if I was Cory I would have told troy that he was doing to much over something that he kept procrastinating on and dependent on me to come and help him. When he can get started himself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, my favorite part in the play is when Rose (Troy's wife) takes on a motherly roll to Troy's oldest son Lyons, who only seems to come around when he needs money. Some how she manages to manipulate Troy into surrendering things even when he does'nt want to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica McNair
    My favorite part of the play is when Troy had died and cory had made the decision to go to his father funeral after all his father put him through.I choose this as my favorite part because even though he disdain his father he still had the courage to go to his father's funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite part of the play is in Act 2,Scene 4 when Troy and Cory get into a fight.I don't like that scene because there was a fight,but for Cory to stand up to Troy and tell him what he needed to be told,I was proud of him.

    -Dayshawn Simms

    ReplyDelete