If I were Rose I wouldn't really do anything different from what i was all ready doing because Troy and Rose didn't seem like they had any major issues with each other.
If I were Rose I would'nt let Troy take advantage of me..just because he is the man of the house, that does'nt give him the authority to determine what I can and cannot do or say, women are just as powerful as men are in my opinion
If I were Rose I would tell Troy to leave because after being with him for eighteen years he had the audacity to cheat on her with another women and also get her pregnant.
If i were Rose i would do the same that Rose did to Troy.Let the baby have a mother and really don't care to much about Troy.I would do that because Troy really dont care that he did what he did to Rose so i wouldnt..
If I were Rose,I would have left Troy completely alone.After all those years,he came at her with some hurtful news.It also seemed as if he didn't care much about it.I would have took Raynell in as she did becuase that was the right thing to do,but Troy and I would've been a wrap.
If I were Rose I wouldn't really do anything different from what i was all ready doing because Troy and Rose didn't seem like they had any major issues with each other.
ReplyDeleteDARREN} I WILL RESORT TO DEMESTIC VIOLENCE.
ReplyDeleteIf I were Rose I would'nt let Troy take advantage of me..just because he is the man of the house, that does'nt give him the authority to determine what I can and cannot do or say, women are just as powerful as men are in my opinion
ReplyDeleteIf I were Rose I would tell Troy to leave because after being with him for eighteen years he had the audacity to cheat on her with another women and also get her pregnant.
ReplyDelete~Keira W.
Jessica McNair
ReplyDeleteIf i were Rose i would do the same that Rose did to Troy.Let the baby have a mother and really don't care to much about Troy.I would do that because Troy really dont care that he did what he did to Rose so i wouldnt..
If I were Rose,I would have left Troy completely alone.After all those years,he came at her with some hurtful news.It also seemed as if he didn't care much about it.I would have took Raynell in as she did becuase that was the right thing to do,but Troy and I would've been a wrap.
ReplyDelete-Dayshawn Simms
Devonte Patterson
ReplyDeleteif i was rose i would make sure that my thoughts were heard and if that didnt work i would have ended my relationship with troy